Date of last change: 25.05.2018
AS Vipex is an internationally operating manufacturing and trading company founded in 1990. We are one of the leading manufacturers / distributors of high quality construction and interior decoration materials, natural stone products, bathroom furniture, sanitary ware and household and consumer goods in our region.
Vipex AS processes personal data in order to offer its products to customers.
1. WHO'S DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Vipex AS processes the personal data of its customers and suppliers' contact persons. In addition, Vipex AS also processes the personal data of job candidates.
2. RESPONSIBLE DATA PROCESSOR
Vipex AS on isikuandmete vastutav töötleja, Vipex AS edastab maksete teostamiseks vajalikud isikuandmed volitatud töötleja Maksekeskus AS-ile.
2.1. Purpose and legal basis of the data processing
We process the data of customers and suppliers' representatives and contact information in order to offer our products to customers, for this purpose the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of Vipex AS and the agreement between the supplier or the customer.
We process the personal data of job candidates in order to assess the candidate's competencies and determine whether he or she is suitable as an employee of Vipex AS. If the data is processed for this purpose, the legal basis for the processing is, depending on the situation, either the legitimate interest of Vipex AS or the consent of the data subject.
2.2. How do we collect data?
In general, we collect personal data directly from data subjects, ie customer representatives, customer employees using our products, job applicants, and others.
2.3. Types of personal data processed
Vipex AS may process the following personal data:
- contact details, including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- date of birth, age and gender;
- job details, including employer, job title, position and job preferences;
- financial data,
- other personal information that you have made publicly available or available to us on third party social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
Vipex AS is not the responsible processor of special types of personal data.
2.4. Sharing of personal data
We may share certain types of personal information with our business partners if it is necessary and lawful for our business and the sharing is in accordance with applicable personal data protection laws. We may share personal information in connection with the provision of products or services to our customers. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this way is our legitimate interest.
In cases prescribed by law, for example, the police and other authorities may require Vipex AS to disclose certain types of personal data. Vipex AS provides personal data of natural persons to the authorities in accordance with the applicable legislation. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
Mergers and acquisitions
In the event of possible mergers or acquisitions related to Vipex AS, the acquirer (including its advisors) will receive all data in the possession of the relevant Vipex AS company, including personal data. In this case, Vipex AS enters into a confidentiality agreement with these persons. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this way is our legitimate interest or fulfillment of a legal obligation.
3. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
3.1. Marketing announcements
If you do not want to receive marketing messages from Vipex AS, you can unsubscribe from them:
- following the opt-out instructions in the footer of each marketing message;
- contacting us by email on email@example.com.
3.2. General rights
The data subject has the right to request access to their personal data, correction of the data, erasure or restriction of the processing of his or her personal data, and the right to object to the processing and to request the transfer of the data. Data subjects also have the right to issue a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The right of correction is the right of the data subject to request that incorrect personal data relating to him or her be corrected without undue delay.
- The right of erasure is the right of the data subject to request that his or her personal data be erased without undue delay if certain additional conditions are met.
- In certain cases, the data subject has the right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data.
- The data subject has the right to access the personal data we hold about him or her and which he or she has given us, and the right to transfer this data to another controller, if this is technically possible and the processing takes place on the basis of consent or agreement and automatically.
- The data subject has the right to object at any time, depending on his or her specific situation, to the processing of his or her personal data in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law, including profiling under those provisions.
- If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, the data subject has the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before the withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION PERIODS
4.1. Security of personal data
Secure storage of personal data is the highest priority of Vipex AS. We make every effort to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure and other unlawful processing. We protect the confidentiality and integrity of personal data and ensure access to the data in accordance with applicable law.
We have put in place reasonable and adequate organizational measures and technical and physical restrictions to protect the personal data we collect and process. The measures used depend on the type of personal data and the possible consequences of their disclosure.
4.2. Retention period - How long do we retain your personal information?
Vipex AS retains personal data only for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose of their collection. The retention period also depends on the need to respond to data subjects' inquiries, resolve problems and comply with legal document retention requirements.
When we no longer need personal information and the law does not require it to be retained, we will delete that personal information. We may continue to use this data for statistical purposes, but only in pseudonymized or anonymized form.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF DATA PROCESSORS
5.1 Responsibilities of the processor
The processor is obliged to assess and manage the risks related to the processing of personal data and to perform the tasks related to informing data subjects.
5.2 Obligations of the processor
The authorized processor must comply with the obligations imposed by the responsible processor.
6. CHANGES TO THE NOTIFICATION
7. CONTACT DETAILS
Your feedback, opinions and suggestions are important to us. If you have any problems, comments or questions, please contact us at email@example.com. You can also contact us by regular mail at Kriidi 10, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia or by phone +372 620 1000.
All communications on this subject are confidential. Our representative will assist in resolving issues and may contact the person who sent the request or provided feedback. We strive to resolve all complaints and issues quickly and correctly.